Delivered by Angie Hart, keynotes are presentations designed to get to the heart of an issue and focus audience attention.
“Angie is a fabulously entertaining speaker whose charisma fills the room.”
“It was such a well delivered talk – very funny, passionate and lively.”
“Her down to earth and warm approach made the subject even more interesting and understandable.”
Upfront, and possibly even a bit cheeky, Angie is a motivating speaker widely known for her ability to generate a laugh. Her interactive approach to communication and her craving for feedback, really invites audiences to engage and connect with the content.
Having a foot in three worlds (academia, practice and adoptive parenting), enables Angie to draw on a wealth of stories and direct experience to illustrate her resilience message. Funny, insightful, occasionally irreverent but usually unforgettable, Angie’s presentations provide a wonderful mix of theoretical and practical knowledge, guaranteed to leave listeners satisfied.
Over the past 7 years, Angie has presented nationally and internationally to thousands of academic colleagues, social care and health professionals, parents and carers, educators, service managers and commissioners with a message based on optimism and resilience. Here’s a sample of audiences she has delivered keynotes to in the past:
- British Red Cross, London, UK
- Youth Partnership Conference, East Sussex, UK
- Voice of the Child Conference, University of Greenwich, London.UK
- Sense of Place Conference, Eden Project, Cornwall, UK
- Away Day for East Sussex Children’s Therapy and Nursing Service. UK
- Institute for Social and Behavioural Sciences, GriffithsUniversity, Brisbane, Australia
- Resilient approaches to improving child and adolescent mental health Conference. Surrey, UK
- Hertie School of Governance & School of Public Health, Berlin, Germany
- Family Justice Council Conference, SussexUniversity, East Sussex, UK
If you’d like to see Angie in action, check out her TEDx talk below, which was filmed at the inaugural TEDxBrighton event in January 2011. If you’ve not heard of TED before, it’s a nonprofit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading, and TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group.
Contact us if you would like to discuss what Angie could bring to your event.